American-made kitchen faucets have long been on the front line for their high-quality products. Major brands in the USA have pioneered the manufacturing of solid and durable taps with unique designs for your kitchen.
In America, most homesteads have either pull-down or pull-out faucets with spray, sweep, or power spray modes for efficient cleaning. With the best American-made kitchen faucet, you are assured of the best user experience in the kitchen.
Premium Quality American Made Kitchen Faucets:
Best American-Made Kitchen Faucets:
1. Kohler USA Made Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- It has a pull-down sprayer head
- Made of zinc with a vibrant stainless finish
- 3-function spray head
- Magnetic docking system
- Kohler brand with a single handle lever
The Kohler Crue is one of the great American made kitchen faucet designed with a pull-down sprayer head that allows extension of the hose for cleaning within the sink.
Keeping in line with the Kohler brand features, this model is made of zinc metal with a vibrant stainless finish. Zinc metal is strong, making Kohler faucets durable and resistant to corrosion and rust.
For ease of cleaning, these faucets are equipped with a 3-functional spray head – sweep spray, boost, and ring modes. Sweep spray mode is improvised with sweep spray technology that sprays water in angled nozzles.
The ring mode allows for regular cleaning operations, while the boost mode increases the water flow rate by 30%. The sprayer head operates with the magnetic docking system that allows its smooth retraction with ease.
It is easy to install with the single or 3-hole installation, which comes with a deck plate.
- The use of ceramic disc valves ensures its long life in good condition
- The magnetic dock system ensures the sprayer head retracts efficiently
- Improved user experience with the 3-function spray modes
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Spring arch retracts with time
- It is expensive
2. Moen Adler One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- It has a pull-down kitchen faucet sprayer
- Single handle lever
- Spot resist stainless
- Power clean spray technology
- Double setting mode functions – stream and power mode
The reflex spray wand automatically retracts and securely self-docks. Being a pull down kitchen faucet, you enjoy the luxury of cleaning within the sink.
These faucets come with a 2-function mode: an aerated stream for general cleaning and a power mode for sweeping dishes and heavy-duty activities.
The Moen Adler, an American made kitchen faucet, is easy to install with or without a deck for the 1- or 3-hole configuration plan. The deck plate covers the remaining holes in the event of the use of a single hole configuration.
These spot-resistant faucets have retractable sprayer heads with a reflex system of operation. And the sprayer head docks with a pop sound
- Easy to use with the pull-down faucet that self-retracts on release.
- The power mode uses the power clean spray technology generating great power to do heavy duties.
- Easy to install with a single and 3- hole installation deck plate for the DIY group.
- With its compliance with ADA Act, it’s safe for use by people living with disabilities.
- The stainless finish is spot and fingerprint-resistant, giving a clean shining appearance.
- It is expensive
- Stiff handle lever
3. Pfister American Made 1-Handle Easy Install Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Spot defense stainless steel
- The spout swivels 360 degrees
- 2-function pull-down sprayer head – spray and stream mode
- Uses wipe-clean nozzles
- Pull down kitchen sprayer
The Pfister faucets are well known for their high-quality, unique designs. This model has a unique design of a single handle with smooth tilts that adjust seamlessly.
The sprayer head has a retractable hose to allow for extensional cleaning services. The spout swivels 360 degrees, making it one of the highest-rated American-made kitchen faucet for cleaning in all directions and angles.
You don’t have to worry about the stains and spots on other faucets anymore. Pfister kitchen faucets’ stainless finish is spot and fingerprint-resistant. The sprayer nozzles are easy to clean by wiping with your hand.
For an improved cleaning experience, the faucets have control buttons to adjust between spray mode and stream modes.
- Easy to install using the top Pfit gadget
- The spot defense finish resists watermarks leaving a clean, sparkling dry faucet
- The use of Tite seals in joints eliminates possible leakages; hence a clean kitchen floor
- Comes with a solo tilt one-handed soap pump.
- It is made of stainless steel that is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- It is expensive due to its high-level design
- It has a small spout clearance of 8 1/3″
4. Moen Arbor Matte Black One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- Single handle kitchen faucet
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act
- The sprayer has a 360 degrees swivel
- Matte black finish
- Power boosted stream mode
Looking to have an American made kitchen faucet with an elegant unique design? Moen Arbor faucet comes with a matte black finish giving an expensive look in your kitchen.
Despite the classy look, it has a sensor to detect hand moves and adjust the spray mode and water temperature. You are sure to clean your dishes without dirtying the faucet.
For improved reach while cleaning, the pull down sprayer head can be retracted to clean the sink top or fill water containers.
When filling water containers, use the powered stream mode with a 50% more water flow rate than the regular stream mode.
- It is easier to clean and fill containers with power-boosted stream mode
- The faucets offer the luxury of swiveling the sprayer head at any angle and direction
- Having complied with the ADA Act of the USA, it is safe for use by people with disabilities
- The retractable hose sprayer head allows cleaning around and within the sink easily
- Easy to install with the deck mounting using the deck plate
- Expensive, especially for top-tier products
- The matte finish is non-resistant to spots and fingerprints
5. Chicago Wall Mount Adjustable Center Service Sink Faucet Made in USA
- Wall mounted faucet
- Made of brass with a polished finish
- Double-handle lever kitchen faucet
- ADA compliant
- Made in the USA by Chicago faucets
The Chicago GIDDS, is an American made kitchen Faucet uniquely designed for wall mounting, unlike deck mounting faucets. These faucets are solid and rigid from the anchor points on the wall.
The faucet has a double-handle lever at both ends controlling the hot and cold water. The center can be adjusted using the attached rod to allow space for cleaning.
Chicago wall-mounted faucets are made of brass, a durable, strong metal ensuring longevity of the tap. These models can support external pipes to relay water to nearby gardens and flower pots.
- Easy to install as it only requires drilling holes on the walls and tightening the bolts
- Less expensive due to its simple design
- Suitable for connecting hoses to water gardens as the faucets are firmly attached to the wall.
- The faucets have outer ¾-inch male hose threads for hooking extensional hose.
- It is a heavy-duty faucet that can be used in the laundry room.
- The faucets are not lead-free and hence unsafe for human use.
- The spout cannot swivel as it is permanently attached to the wall.
6. Pfister 2-Handle 3 or 4-Hole Hanover Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Two separate handle levers
- Pull down the kitchen faucet
- Made of ceramic material with Tuscan bronze finish
- High arch spout with a 360-degree swivel
- It makes use of ceramic disc valves technology
The Pfister Hanover kitchen faucets have been designed with utmost elegance. The faucets have a high arch to allow clearance and cleaning space.
The two handles are well positioned on each side of the faucet to control the cold and warm water. The handles are made with simplicity for ease of use and adjustment.
Being a pull down faucet, the sprayer head retracts and enables maneuverability within the sink. In combination with the 360-degree swivel, you can clean comfortably from any angle and direction.
The control buttons on this American made kitchen faucet sprayer head allow switching from spray to stream mode while cleaning.
- The ceramic disc valve technology is applied to ensure no leakages maintaining a clean, dry floor.
- These faucets offer the best user experience with the set-apart handles and the 360-degree swiveling sprayer head.
- Comes with a soap faucet dispenser.
- It has a spray volume controller at the sprayer head to control the volume of water flowing.
- The 2-function mode facilitates efficient cleaning between the spray and the stream mode.
- It is expensive
- Hard to install
7. Kohler American Made Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer and Soap Dispenser
- Ceramic disc valves
- Dock-Netik magnetic system
- Master clean spray rubber face
- 2-function spray head
- Pull down sprayer kitchen faucet
The Kohler brand is well known for producing high-quality and durable products, placing it as one of the top American made kitchen faucet.
Similarly, this Motif kitchen faucet is built around high-quality brass metal with a polished finish. Brass is robust and durable, giving your faucet a long life in good condition.
No more worry about leakages as Motif kitchen faucets are fastened with ceramic disc valves that ensure zero leakages.
Even if it’s not spot resistant, this model is easy to clean with the master clean rubber sprayer. Wipe clean the rubber filter with your finger.
These faucets are pull down designed and have a retractable sprayer head that swivels at 360 degrees to allow for maneuverability. It is also equipped with 2-function modes – spray sweep mode for sweeping clean dishes and stream mode for filling cans with water.
- With a 360-degree swivel, cleaning becomes more accessible from all angles
- Brass metal with a polished finish protects the faucet against rust and corrosion
- These faucets have a self-retracting sprayer head with the use of magnetic systems simplifying cleaning activities
- Easy to install with 1- or 3-hole configuration and comes with an escutcheon deck plate.
- It comes with a soap dispenser
- Has no sensor technology
- Expensive, especially for top-tier designs
8. KOHLER 3-Spray Vibrant Stainless Made Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 3-function spray head kitchen faucet
- Docking magnetic locking system
- High arch spout faucet
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Vibrant stainless finish type
The Kohler Simplice is a USA-made kitchen faucet with a 3-function spray head. Ring mode for daily general cleaning activities, boost mode allows a boost inflow rate of 30%, while sweep spray mode uses technology that ejects angled nozzles that form a cutting blade to wipe out dirt.
Notably is the high arch clearance to allow for enough space for cleaning. A retractable sprayer head is attached from the arch and pulled down to enable cleaning inside and within the sink.
These faucets are made to last long by incorporating the magnetic docking system that smoothly guides the sprayer head back into place.
Kohler faucets have a lifetime limited warranty that protects your faucets in case of breakdown or repair.
- These faucets are protected by the Kohler brand’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Better cleaning experience using the 3-function modes to discharge cleaning duties with ease.
- Its installation is simplified with the hose and spray head installed.
- The vibrant stainless finish is spot resistant, offering a clean, dry faucet even after use.
- The ceramic seals eliminate leakages, ensuring a clean, dry floor.
- The long high arch reduces space for kitchen cabinets
- This faucet performance poor with low water pressure
9. Grohe Single Handle 1 Hole Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Made in America
- Single hole installation configuration
- Single lever handle
- Made of ceramic material with a polished finish
- Starlight chrome color
- Deck mounting type with a 360-degree swivel
The durability of your faucets is essential. Elberon kitchen faucets are made of ceramic material with a polished finish giving them a robust tap that can withstand pressure.
Grohe Elberon boasts ease of installation with one-hole installation configurations as an American made kitchen faucet. The package includes the installation components with the hose and sprayer head pre-fixed for deck mounting.
Your kitchen sink looks classy with the starlight chrome shining color faucet. The faucet finishing is spot and fingerprint-resistant, leaving your faucets clean and dry with no stains.
The silk move cartridge of the single handle lever conveys pure quality. Adjusting from one temperature to another feels smooth as the ceramic disc slides on the faucets.
The clean speed technology of the silicon nozzles eliminates the struggle to remove hard water particles and grime.
- Spot and fingerprint resistant.
- Easy to install with no need for the deck place. It operates on a single-hole configuration.
- Elegant, classy look from the starlight chrome color with a polished finish.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Quality customer care services seven days a week.
- Prone to leakages with the non-PEX hoses
- It is expensive
10. GROHE Concetto American Made Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet
- 360-degree swivel
- Dual spray with toggle
- Lead-free hoses
- Made with a double prep style
- Use of ceramic disc cartridges to handle motion.
The Grohe Concetto kitchen faucet made in USA is rated as one of the best faucets cutting across their quality and durability with the incorporation of the latest technology.
It has a 360-degree swivel sprayer head movement that allows for greater versatility when positioning the sprayer head. It also provides for swiveling around the sink.
The faucet has a dual spray mode with a toggle to simplify cleaning operations. Easily switch between regular stream and spray mode by adjusting the handle.
It has a quick fix with an easy-to-install single-hole configuration. It is designed for a faster, more straightforward, hassle-free fix. Its installation doesn’t require the deck plate as the seal sits tightly with the sink deck.
With a starlight finish, the faucets have a durable, easy-to-clean wipe coating that maintains finish for a lifetime.
- Easy to install
- The inner waterways are lead-free, making the hose safe to supply water for human consumption.
- With a 360-degree swivel, cleaning can be done from all angles and directions.
- Easy-to-use single-handle levers with ceramic disc cartridges provide a smooth handle motion.
- Has a limited lifetime warranty.
- It is expensive.
- It is a heavy-duty faucet weighing 1.6 pounds.
Things to Consider Before Buying Made in USA Kitchen Faucet
For best purchases, here are guidelines to help you purchase the best USA-made kitchen faucet.
Different brands manufacture varying types of faucets. The design and technology used to make faucets depend on the brand company.
Therefore, having the best quality brand will save maintenance costs giving you a long-lasting faucet. Check on brands with a good reputation and core values centered on satisfying clients’ interests.
Some recommended brands include but are not limited to Moen, Delta, and Kohler brands. However, pick from a brand you trust.
The price of a kitchen faucet made in the USA varies from one brand to another. Factors such as designs and materials used contribute to the final cost of the faucet.
In most cases, you will find brands have a variety of faucets with price ranges to cater to all types of clients. However, choose your favorite faucets guided by the quality and the budget.
While purchasing these faucets, pick kitchen faucets that fit your budget and are durable with minimal maintenance cost.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When buying your American made kitchen faucet, choose one with a limited lifetime warranty. This will guarantee your safety and protect you if the faucets break down or need maintenance.
Select designs that will give your kitchen the desired look. Your faucet design should satisfy your preference. The design should be easy to operate with less effort.
Your design should align with the available kitchen space and sink top design.
Easy to Install
Consider purchasing faucets that are easy to install and replace. Such will save you time and effort when installing.
Buy faucets that have all the necessary hardware and appliances ready for installation. Use the guide manual if stuck on the installation process.
Ease of Use
Kitchen faucets should be easy to use and operate. Whether single or double handle, ensure your faucet has a smooth operational mechanism.
Adjusting between water temperatures to opening and closing of faucets should be seamless. For guidelines, check the manual and follow it carefully.
The material used to make your faucets should be robust, durable, and high-quality. The strength of your faucet will dictate its longevity.
Consider purchasing products made of stainless steel, brass, nickel, or chrome. Ensure they comply with IAPMO for lead-free standards.
The finish type gives the faucet the final outlook. Get a faucet with a polished or brushed finish.
Keep it in mind to have a corrosion and rust-resistant finish to maintain the quality of the faucet all along.
What Kitchen Faucet Brands Are Made in the USA?
To narrow down your choices for the best American-made kitchen faucet, below is a list of the brands made in the USA.
Since 1937, Moen faucets have taken the lead as one of the best faucet brands in the USA. The brand produces a mix of unique designs with high-quality, affordable faucets.
Moen kitchen faucet brands are IAPMO certified as lead-free. Most of the faucets are equipped with high-technology of touchless faucets.
For ages, the Delta brand has ruled the faucets industry for its robust, high-quality faucets. These faucets have a wide range of designs, all of which come in different color finishes giving clients a variety to choose from.
Delta brand also incorporates high-level technology by introducing touch faucets and sensor technology to give you extra comfort.
Waterstone brand faucets have been a common view in the US and Canada. They major in handcrafted faucet finishes giving an elegant look to their faucets.
Their customer care services are high-end, offering quality and timely services. Being a distinguished company, they also deal with water filter faucets, pot fillers, and dispensers.
Kohler brands enjoy being among the best brands in the USA. Clients have consistently purchased their products, from high-quality faucets to improved technology.
This brand is well-known for producing touchless single-lever and double levers faucets.
Even though Grohe faucets were initially produced in Germany, for the last decades, Americans have taken up the space to make one of the best kitchen faucets.
Grohe’s innovative water system sensor technology detects leakages and malfunctions in the faucets and prompts possible solutions. Using your smartphone, you are at the liberty of controlling the faucet levers too.
When it comes to luxury standards in your kitchen, you have to think of Brizo brand faucets. Brizo is an American brand that boasts handmade faucets that come in unique designs.
These handmade faucets range from pull-down to pull-out faucets with an improved articulating faucet that gives your kitchen a luxurious feeling.
1. Are Moen Faucets Made in the USA?
Yes. Moen faucets have been made in the USA from the famous city of North Carolina since the late 1930s.
Moen is an American faucet brand well known and recognized in high rankings for its high-quality products. Similarly, they boast a wide variety of IAPMO-certified faucets as lead-free.
2. Are Kohler Kitchen Faucets Made in the USA?
Yes. Kohler kitchen faucets are made in the USA. Kohler brands are among the longest in existence, tracing back to the 1870s.
Even though the brand has been adopted in branch continents, its inception dates back to America. It has maintained a quality range of products starting with pull-out and pull-down faucets.
3. Are Delta Faucets Made in the USA?
Delta faucets are made in the USA under the Masco Corporation in its headquarters in Indiana.
Over the years, Delta faucets have provided high-quality standard taps incorporating technology and various colors and finishes. Despite the quality, their prices remain pocket-friendly in the USA.
4. Is Pfister Made in the USA?
Yes. Pfister faucets were initially made in the USA, but for the last few decades, the production was shifted to Asia till date.
Pfister faucets, named after the founder William Pfister, started as a garden faucet company. With technological advancements, the company now majorly deals with Pfister kitchen faucets.
5. Are Hansgrohe Faucets Made in the USA?
Hansgrohe faucets are made in the USA today. However, it’s worth noting that the company’s headquarters are in Germany, which was initiated with branches in China and France.
The brand has a good reputation, hence the large market to reach out to their clients.
6. Where are Grohe Faucets Made?
Unlike the other faucets, Grohe faucets are made in Germany. However, in the last decade, they started manufacturing Grohe faucets in America.
This model is well known for quality faucets with high technology that senses leakages and controls the spouts.
7. Are All USA-Made Faucets Good?
To best answer this question, it’s good to understand that there are original and counterfeit faucets in the USA. Therefore, it’s fair to say that all original USA faucets are good.
Why say they are good? USA faucets are suitable for your kitchen since they are made of high-quality material, have unique designs, and offer a lifetime limited warranty. The high-quality faucets are IAPMO certified for human safety since they are lead-free.
However, no product is perfect. Most of these great features come at a cost rendering the USA faucets expensive but worth it.
So, What’s the Best American Kitchen Faucet?
The American-made kitchen faucets have met the quality mark standard and are suitable for your kitchen. Every faucet has its unique designs and features with the intent of satisfying the client’s interest.
However, to narrow down, Kohler K-22973-VS Crue Kitchen Faucet is the best American-made kitchen faucet to buy.
Here are the top-tier reasons for picking on Kohler Crue kitchen faucets.
- It has a pull-down sprayer head with a 360-degree swivel allowing for maneuverability within the sink.
- Made of zinc with a vibrant stainless finish protecting the faucet from corrosion.
- 3-function spray head – sweep, ring, and boost mode that increases the flow rate by 30%
- Magnetic docking system that ensures smooth and seamless retraction of the sprayer head
- It has a simple installation process with a single or 3-hole configuration.
Kohler is a well-known brand in the USA.
Did you know that installing a Vessel Sink on a Dresser is a lot easier than it seems? It looks difficult no doubt at first look but when you start doing it, you are going to be surprised. However,...
The best drain cleaner for cast iron pipe clears blockage caused by any clogging matter. You also don't require the services of a plumber. Plus, it does not harm the pipes too. Homeowners hate the...