The best high-end kitchen faucet can give luxury to any kitchen decor. It can also improve the efficiency of kitchen tasks. For kitchen remodeling, a high-end kitchen faucet is a must-have.
By installing a top-rated kitchen faucet you can enhance the luxury experience while remodeling or building a new kitchen. Not only these faucets are luxurious but they are durable also.
Some features you can expect from the high-end faucet include a sprayer with multiple settings, a durable finish, and an impactful style.
Though high-end kitchen faucets tend to be more expensive, their features make them worth the extra bucks. A luxury high-end faucet provides you with extra features that will endure heavy use.
Best Kitchen Faucets for Luxury
10 High-End Kitchen Faucets
1. Delta Faucet Leland Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet
- Made with brass
- A brushed finish
- SpotShield stainless color
- Deck mount
- Magnetic docking
- Powerful spray
- It lasts two times longer than the industry standard
Delta Faucet Leland Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet features long life and high functionality. If you are tired of replacing your kitchen faucet after a short period, you should consider this high-end faucet.
It has a charming look and gets made with Diamond Seal Technology that prevents any leaking. As a result, the faucet will exist in your kitchen two times more than any standard faucet!
Cleaning is also a breeze with the high-end faucet. It has a pull-down sprayer that delivers water to the cleaning item or various parts of the sink. The water flow can be switched between two modes for effective cleaning too.
The normal stream helps with the normal kitchen chores and filling water into water pots and containers. The powerful spray or water stream helps cut through stubborn messes and flush out dirt. It, therefore, saves you the burden of soaking or scrubbing dirty utensils.
After using the pull-down sprayer, it retracts to position and doesn’t droop over time. Thanks to the magnetic docking used.
Attached to the spout’s side is a sleek, easy-to-operate lever handle. You control water temperature and volume by just turning it to various degree angles.
The spout is also high enough to give enough clearance for washing tall items like dishes and pots. It’s a doddle to install too. You can mount it on a one or three-hole configuration deck. The box includes the mounting deck if you want. The supply lines also come integrated into the faucet.
Its beautiful finish resists fingerprints and stains. You can easily wipe away water stains and other dirt with your finger!
Some users may find it expensive. But considering its amazing features, every dime is worth it. The manufacturer also offers a limited lifetime warranty, meaning you enjoy value for your money.
- A sleek design
- It lasts for many years
- Strong and stain resistant
- Easy to install and clean
- Delivers water and cleans effectively
- Some users may find it pricey
- There’s no deck mount in the box unless you request one
2. Moen Arbor Spot Resist Stainless One-Handle Pull-down Kitchen faucet
- Crafted with alloy steel
- Finished with stainless
- Spot resist stainless color
- Deck mount
- It has one hole
- Flexible design
- Retractable pull-down sprayer
The Moen Arbor high-end faucet features a clean profile, a smooth finish, and a high-arc curved spout, giving it a transitional look. As a result, it works out excellently in all decorating styles.
Though the design is standard, the faucet is easy to install on a sink. You can also mount it easily on a countertop using the Moen Duralock quick-connect system.
The spout stands out in all its features. Its high arc leaves enough space for large and tall pots and pans to maneuver easily during washing. Plus, you can fill large water containers easily, too.
At the spout’s end is a pullout spray with a flexible hose that automatically retracts to position without becoming loose after some time. The spray’s long hose operates smoothly and delivers water to various cleaning items and sink parts.
With its Power Boost Technology, you fill water quickly and perform heavy-duty cleaning with a press of a button. It’s seamless to clean and maintain the faucet because of its spot and fingerprint-resistant finish.
The package includes instructions and flexible supply lines to make the installation seamless. If you request when ordering, a deck plate will also get included in the box. You can mount it on a one or three-hole deck plate.
Water control is also a breeze via the one-lever handle. You may need to budget to buy one, but it’s worth the investment.
- A clean, standard, flexible design
- A boosted stream that fills fast and cleans efficiently
- Long-lasting and robust
- Easy to clean
- Quick installation
- Deck plate not included unless you request one
- Expensive for some users
3. Pfister Stellen Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with React Electronic Motion Sensor
- Tailored with metal
- A polished finish
- Polished chrome color
- One handle
- Deckplate mount
- 3-function pull-down sprayer
- Touchless technology
Pfister Stellen Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet is convenient, highly functional, and has aesthetic appeal in one box! You can put the high-end faucet on and off if within 3 – inches away from the motion sensor. As a result, you can perform other tasks within the control distance.
The faucet is also designed to save water because it automatically switches off if it’s on but inactive after three minutes.
With the touch of the override button, you can switch to the manual mode, where you operate the handle. It’s a forward-only handle that can swivel 360 degrees for better usability. It’s compatible with close backsplashes, too, for effective cleaning.
Most users consider it one of the most convenient and versatile high-end faucets in the market today.
The valve system opens when the faucet is in touchless mode. Plus, there’s a visual indicator for temperature control above the deck.
You can stream, pause, or spray with the pull-down sprayer for a seamless cleaning experience. Except for the pause mode, you don’t have to keep holding the button to maintain the desired cleaning mode.
The package has an optional deck plate with a foam gasket for easy installation. You can mount it on a one or three-hole installation. Plus, you don’t require plumbers putty. But you’ll have to buy the supply lines and batteries separately.
Disabled persons can use the high-end faucet because it meets ADA requirements. Still, as California Energy Commission compliant, it’s water efficient and conservative.
- Efficient, quick-acting, free-touch technology
- Visual indicator for easy monitoring and control
- Easy mounting
- Efficient functioning three-mode sprayer
- Elegant design that’s easy to install and clean
- Batteries not included
- You’ll have to buy supply lines separately
4. Hansgrohe Starck High Arc Luxury Kitchen Faucet
- High flow rate
- Unique handle
- Multiple installation options
- Solid brass construction
- Stainless steel finish
- The sprayer has multiple buttons
- High arch reach
- Deck mounted
With its unique looks and solid construction, this Hansgrohe high-end kitchen faucet is built to last.
Made entirely of brass and metal, this faucet does not have any cheap or unstable plastic parts. This construction makes it heavy right out of the box, but it will stand the test of time with minimal repairs required.
Perhaps this faucet’s most unique feature is its single lever handle.
Unlike other faucet handles, this one has a very modern design that looks sharp and striking. The handle can also be installed on the right, left, or front of the faucet, depending on your preference.
This kitchen faucet also comes with a pull-down sprayer that increases the spout reach. The settings for aeration or steady stream are conveniently located on the underside of the sprayer so you don’t see them when not in use.
The stainless steel finish complements most contemporary kitchen sinks and appliances. The smooth curve of the faucet spout looks graceful and can add a touch of class to any room.
- Multiple installation options offer versatility
- An unusual handle shape can be a conversation piece
- Durable and heavy and will last for a long time
- Stainless steel is easy to wipe down and keep clean
- Offers the look of a premium kitchen faucet
- A one-year warranty may be too short a time
- The sprayer doesn’t retract as well as other high-end luxury kitchen faucet models
5. KOHLER Bellera Vibrant Stainless High-End Kitchen Faucet
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Sprayer with three settings
- Stainless steel finish
- Inner brass construction
- Attractive support arm
- Coil style spout
- Modern appearance
- Single mount or deck mount
This KOHLER Bellera kitchen faucet offers convenient features that can make kitchen tasks easier.
The sprayer head pulls down and retracts automatically. The sprayer also has three different settings, which offer more options than some other faucet sprayers.
The coil design of the spout gives a professional and modern look that can upgrade any drab kitchen in need of updating.
The Kohler name is well known, and they offer a lifetime warranty on all parts. The vibrant stainless steel finish is not highly polished, but it is more muted to blend in with other appliances.
The sprayer can be bent and pulled so you can reach every part of your sink.
With a single lever handle, this luxury kitchen faucet can be deck mounted. It comes with a deck plate that can accommodate other sink installation styles.
Full instructions and parts are included in the box. Made from brass, this faucet’s inner parts are made to endure heavy daily use.
- Solid brass inner construction
- Versatile stainless steel finish
- Kohler warranty guarantees a lifetime of use
- Sprayer provides three different spray settings
- A single lever handle is convenient
- It May look too industrial for some kitchens
- Does not save water or energy
6. Hansgrohe Locarno Prep Brushed Nickel High-End Luxury Kitchen Faucet
- Trendy shape and size
- The nickel finish is shiny
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Luxury kitchen faucet look
- Touch spout technology
- Art Deco design
- Warranty is offered
One of the best high-end kitchen faucets, this Hansgrohe Locarno premium kitchen faucet is inspired by the Art Deco period.
You can turn the water on and off with the touch spout technology. You can also pause water flow with one touch mid-stream.
The single lever handle provides an industrial contrast to the romantic Art Deco shape. Another great feature of this faucet is its pull-down sprayer.
Not only does it have two settings, but its hose is also longer than usual and can stretch for your washing convenience. That may come in handy if you have an extra large sink or dish load.
This model also comes with a limited lifetime consumer warranty, which can ensure purchasing peace of mind. The brushed nickel finish overlays a solid brass construction, so this faucet will last a long time.
- Unusual shape inspired by classic art forms
- Longer hose for more movement
- Easy pull-down sprayer head
- Decent price for high-end kitchen faucet
- Touch technology makes turning on the water easy
- It May be too trendy for older or less updated kitchens
- Touch technology is only available on the sprayer head
7. Kraus KPF-1603BG Artec Pro Upscale 2-Function High-End Luxury Kitchen Faucet
- Super high 24-inch spout
- Gold finish
- Coiled professional design
- Inexpensive high quality kitchen faucet
- Pot filler included
- Pull down sprayer
- Lifetime Kraus warranty
- Pre-rinsing sprayer strength
The Kraus KPF-1603BG Artec Pro kitchen faucet brings you all the features of a high-end kitchen faucet at a fairly reasonable price.
With its attractive gold finish, this faucet can make a big statement. Its extremely high 24-inch spout is meant to stand alone and is not recommended to go under cabinetry if you want the best visual impact.
The professional coiled design offers an industrial contrast to the delicate and romantic gold finish.
The sleek style of this faucet makes it a good fit for almost any kitchen.
This faucet also comes with a pot filler, which can fill pots with water at a much faster rate than the other spout.
The pull-down sprayer retracts into the coiled design but can also be clipped into place. For even more reassurance, Kraus has provided a lifetime warranty on this model.
- Buying confidence with the lifetime warranty
- Low-cost high end kitchen faucet
- The antique gold finish gives visual interest
- The professional shape can make washing up a breeze
- The sprayer can retract or clip into place
- The sprayer may not retract completely
- Customer service may be lacking over time
8. Moen S75005EVBLS Smart Voice Control Pulldown High-End Kitchen Faucet
- Voice activation
- Bluetooth technology
- Fancy black finishes
- Pull down sprayer
- Touchless motion sensor
- Contemporary style
- Seamless integration
This Moen S75005EVBLS beautiful kitchen faucet is a top name in the faucet industry.
With its effortless elegance, this faucet has a high arc of 18 inches so you have maximum space to wash your pots and pans with ease.
Committed to practicality, this faucet is also made to make your life more convenient. The voice control options allow you to fill a dish or sink from across the room without touching your faucet.
Speaking of touchless technology, this spigot also has a motion sensor unit that allows you to wave your hand to turn the water on and off.
Powered by a long-lasting lithium battery, this technology can revolutionize the way you cook, clean and wash your hands.
Made from strong and durable stainless steel, this Moen faucet has a striking black finish that will look amazing in any modern kitchen.
- Cutting edge technology
- Sleek and modern style
- High arc spout reach
- Luxury kitchen faucet appearance
- Stainless steel
- May need frequent battery changes
- It May look too modern for more traditional kitchens
9. KOHLER Artifacts Vibrant Stainless Gorgeous Kitchen Faucet
- Traditional styling
- Muted stainless finish
- Pull down sprayer head
- Single handle design
- Magnetic sprayer docking
- Easy installation
- Lifetime warranty
- High arc reach
The KOHLER Artifacts vibrant stainless kitchen faucet is more traditional in style. The sprayer has multiple functions that you can turn on with a touch of a button. It also retracts and magnetically docks for easy use.
The muted stainless finish on this faucet gives it an understated elegance.
As is typical with the Kohler brand, a limited lifetime warranty comes with this faucet.
Though this model does not have some of the bells and whistles that other faucets have on this list, it will get the job done. The single handle design is sleek and simple.
Made from durable materials, the kitchen faucet is also built to last. It comes with the hose and inner parts pre-installed to make your life easier. This faucet is a deck mount with a single-hole construction.
- Brings old-world charm to any kitchen
- The stainless finish is easy to clean and looks great
- The spout has a generous 18-inch arc
- The sprayer has multiple functions and magnetically docks
- A lifetime warranty accompanies this model
- Does not have any digital technology
- Does not come with a deck mount plate
10. GROHE Essence Hole Single-Handle Heavy Duty High-Quality Kitchen Faucet
- Vessel sink faucet height
- Striking style
- Polished nickel finish
- Silk Move handle
- Energy efficient technology
- Extra height
- Quick installation
If you need a high-end kitchen faucet that will also look great in the bathroom, this GROHE Essence might be the model for you.
With its extra high height, this faucet is designed to maximize the vertical space between spout and sink.
Designed for vessel sinks, which are usually found in the bathroom, this faucet can also be used for kitchen use since it has a strong water flow.
For the ecologically conscious, this kitchen faucet saves water without sacrificing any performance.
Though it lacks a sprayer head, it has a beautiful and elegant appearance that can complement almost any room.
Instead of the typically curved arch, this spout has a squared-off shape that really catches the eye.
The single lever handle has special Silk Move technology that makes it glide easily from one setting to another.
This ease of movement means less jerking or rough treatment, which can lengthen the life of your faucet. The nickel finish is reflective and can be easily cleaned without harsh chemicals.
- Can be used in the bathroom or kitchen
- High reach spout makes washing dishes easy
- Perfect for a vessel sink
- An upscale kitchen faucet that conserves water usage
- Beautiful elegant style
- Does not have a sprayer head
- Does not have smart technology
High-End Kitchen Faucet Brands
One of the oldest and high-end kitchen faucet manufacturers, Moen has been in business since the 1930s.
Moen is the inventor of the one-handled faucet that revolutionized American plumbing.
Not only are Moen faucets solid, but their models also make for a beautiful kitchen faucet that can match any kitchen.
Though they make high-quality faucets, they also offer more reasonably priced too.
A well-known name in the kitchen faucet market, Kohler makes top-notch faucets for the style-conscious consumer.
Their claim to fame is the elegant kitchen faucet that has a modern, contemporary look to complement the newest and most cutting-edge kitchens.
Using unique colors and a variety of finishes, Kohler is the go-to brand for visual appeal.
Delta is a common household name, but they also make luxury kitchen faucet models.
Delta is a reliable name in the faucet industry and offers quality customer service that guarantees the highest quality kitchen faucet experience.
How to Choose High-End Kitchen Faucet
Most high-end luxury kitchen sink faucets have impeccable styling options that can fit into any kitchen.
Whether you want a contemporary or rustic faucet to complement your kitchen decor, style is always a requirement.
A high-end kitchen faucet will not sacrifice function for style. Part of a higher price tag means seamless integration of classic looks with great usability.
One of the best features of a high-end kitchen faucet model is its solid construction. Even the most upscale kitchen faucet types will have brass or steel inner workings that can endure heavy daily use without corrosion or wear.
The finishes should also be made to last through repeated wear and tear.
Unlike some lower-end models, a high-end spigot will resist fingerprints and endure frequent cleanings. The valves should be made of ceramic or other corrosion-resistant materials.
A premium kitchen faucet tends to offer a larger variety of finishes that can be customized to your specifications.
Whether you want a muted or polished finish, or modern or traditional flourishes, a faucet’s finishes can make or break its visual appeal. You also want to make sure the finishes are practical and will stand the test of time.
The high-quality kitchen faucet will come with a guarantee of quality. Sometimes this is a lifetime guarantee on the entire faucet while other warranties only cover damages or replacement parts.
Luxury faucets tend to have more comprehensive warranties that ensure your faucet will be easily repaired or replaced if any problems are encountered.
A good warranty can save you a lot of money in the long run since you will be able to get replacement parts or repairs from the manufacturer.
Though they always look great, every high-end kitchen faucet should also make your life easier and save you time.
Sometimes this means that you will need a retractable sprayer head or multiple spray settings.
You also might want to look for faucet spouts that provide enough vertical space to maneuver in the sink when needed. Even the most elegant kitchen faucet should be able to swivel.
No high-end kitchen faucet is truly complete without a sprayer head. Typically, sprayer heads are pulled out and retract into the head of the faucet with ease. Some magnetically dock so you don’t have to fool with clipping it into place after each use.
Though most faucet sprayers come with at least two settings, higher end models might offer more variance in spray speed and concentration.
The higher the concentration of water, the quicker you can cleanse debris off of dishes.
Why Should You Invest in a High-End Kitchen Faucet?
- The features that come with a faucet of this kind are typically more customizable and durable. Higher prices usually mean more choices. Everything from color to style to construction materials can often be changed according to your needs.
- Brand name reliability usually comes with a higher price tag. Brands that have expensive faucets tend to offer better customer service if anything were to go wrong with your product.
- A lot of high-end luxury kitchen faucet makers offer warranties on their items to give you peace of mind when purchasing. These warranties can save you a lot of expenses down the road when regular wear and tear take their toll on your faucet.
- The exquisite style of a high end kitchen faucet can’t be beat. The finishes on a faucet like this are made from quality materials that are sure to stay looking great for years. If your faucet stays looking new, it can keep the entire look of your kitchen looking fresh and up to date.
Kitchen Faucet Mounting Options
Most high-end sink faucets come as a deck mount. This type of mount is the most common among most sinks and faucets and offers several installation options.
The typical high-end kitchen faucet maximizes convenience and versatility, but they are also concerned with looks.
- Can work with almost any sink installation
- Simpler in design and more elegant
- Offers more style options
- Inner workings may fail sooner than other mounts
- It May not be the best option for high-flow spigots
Though a deck mount is the most commonly seen faucet mount, a high-quality kitchen faucet that is intended for professional or heavy use can be wall mounted.
A wall mount means that the faucet is separate from the sink and mounted to the wall above the sink area.
Even the most beautiful kitchen faucet options offer a wall mount, so this is by no means a shrinking violet.
However, many expensive kitchen faucets that are wall-mounted tend to be less stylish than their deck-mounted counterparts.
- Can be great for high flow rate spouts
- Fewer moving parts mean fewer repairs long term
- More practical for heavier use faucets
- Fewer styling options and finishes are available
- More complicated installation than other types of mounts
Luxury Kitchen Faucets Touchless Technology
High-quality kitchen faucet models usually come with the most cutting-edge technology.
This technology often includes voice activation to maximize convenience around the kitchen.
For example, you can tell a high-end luxury kitchen faucet to turn itself on at a certain time and at a certain temperature from across the room.
- Increases convenience when you have your hands full or aren’t close to the sink
- Can be linked to a phone or other devices and be remotely controlled
- Offers information like flow rate and energy consumption
- It May provide an extra point of failure if digital inner workings go bad
- Requires batteries
Another type of touchless technology is a motion sensor. Instead of getting physical handles messy, you can simply wave a hand in front of the spigot and it will turn on or off.
- Prevents handles or other parts of the sink from getting dirty
- Can be fun for the whole family and promote good habits
- Saves water with instant on and off functions
- Batteries are required and may need to be replaced often
- May still require operation by the handle as a backup
How Much Should You Spend to Buy a Good Kitchen Faucet?
The typical high-end kitchen faucet costs more than a few hundred dollars. The most expensive kitchen faucets can even cost thousands of dollars.
In the end, the amount of money you spend should be fair for the features and long-term service you will be getting from your spigot. An expensive kitchen faucet should exceed your expectations.
The most appealing kitchen faucet is the Hansgrohe Starck High Arc Kitchen Faucet. With its amazing modern styling, this faucet will fit into any kitchen. The voice-activated technology is a huge plus too.
The kitchen faucet can respond to spoken commands that can change water temperature and force without having to touch a handle. The Moen name guarantees quality, and a lifetime warranty comes with this faucet.
In addition to its functional features, this is the best high-end kitchen faucet. It would look great in most kitchens regardless of style and keep the surrounding kitchen decor looking contemporary, stylish, and luxurious.
Did you know that installing a Vessel Sink on a Dresser is a lot easier than it seems? It looks difficult no doubt at first look but when you start doing it, you are going to be surprised. However,...
The best drain cleaner for cast iron pipe clears blockage caused by any clogging matter. You also don't require the services of a plumber. Plus, it does not harm the pipes too. Homeowners hate the...