The best 2-handle kitchen faucet offers many benefits compared to single-handle designs. Besides looking aesthetically pleasing in any kitchen, this faucet style offers durable performance, precision, and control.
The double handle design ensures you have separate controls for hot and cold water. This can help minimize burns because it will be hard to turn on the hot water handle accidentally.
Also, these faucets make it easy to manage leaks. This is because when one of the handles leaks, you can use the extra one.
However, these units have different features, which explains their various price points. For instance, some models have spouts that can swivel 360 degrees and others 180 degrees.
Our Best Double Handle Kitchen Faucets
Best 2 Handle Kitchen Faucets Reviewed
1. Delta 2-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Meets ADA requirements
- Side sprayer with retractable hose
- Sink or countertop mounting design
- 1.8 GPM maximum flow rate
The Delta Faucet Windemere is an all-around dual-handle kitchen faucet featuring a classic and traditional style. One thing to love about this faucet is its side sprayer, which you can install on either side. The sprayer also boasts a long retractable hose to ease cleaning any kitchen mess.
You will also appreciate the faucet’s 8-inch-long spout. Thanks to this feature, you will have plenty of workspace for doing dishes in the sink. Even better, the fixture is built to rotate 360 degrees for maximum control.
Additionally, the tall kitchen faucet boasts an all-metal construction and is backed by a lifetime limited warranty. So, you can bet it will stand the test of time with proper use.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Up to 4 holes for easy installation
- Chrome finish for a seamless look
- Easy to use for individuals with limited mobility
- Works without spraying water all over
- Water from the sprayer runs a bit slow
- The quality of the sprayer could be better
2. EZ-FLO Kitchen Sink Faucet with 2 Handles and Pull-Out Side Sprayer
- High-arch spout designed to swivel 180 degrees
- Efficient flow rate at 1.8 GPM
- Pull-out side sprayer matching the handles finish
- Convenient 3-hole deck installation
- 25-year limited warranty
The EZ-FLOW is a sleek modern 2-handle kitchen faucet that is not only affordable but also easy to use. It features a 48-inch retractable and extended sprayer hose for maximum control while executing your cleaning chores.
Another outstanding feature of this faucet is its solid metal construction featuring an anti-corrosive chrome finish for an extended lifespan. The best part is that this product also meets lead-free requirements. Therefore, you can safely drink water dispensed via this faucet.
The kitchen faucet is also fitted with a disc cartridge made of the highest-quality ceramic materials. So, you don’t have to worry about dripping issues throughout the fixture’s lifetime. In addition, the faucet uses Neoperl aerators that are also long-lasting since they can withstand high temperatures.
- Easy to install using an adjustable wrench only
- Competitively priced
- Anti-corrosive coating for superior durability
- Spout design offers an adequate workspace for big pots
- The extended hose provides effortless maneuvering
- The sprayer hose is too temperature sensitive
- The spout only swivels 180 degrees
3. KINFAUCET Two Handle Stainless Steel High Arc 360 Swivel Kitchen Sink Faucet with Side Sprayer
- Free lifetime replacement and 90-day return policy
- Side sprayer with convenient front trigger function
- 3 or 4-hole sink installation options
- Built from stainless steel and ABS plastic
- 1.8 GPM maximum flow rate
The kitchen faucet stands out because it comes with everything you need for quick assembly. Besides the tap, you also get supply lines, mounting hardware, a water hose, and a side sprayer.
The handles are made of stainless steel materials, ABS plastic for the aerator, and ceramic materials for the valve. Further, the faucet is built from brass for long-lasting durability. And for your peace of mind, this product is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Additionally, the double-handle kitchen faucet boasts dual water functions, including steam and spray modes, for better usability. Meanwhile, its two-handle design ensures you have access to hot or cold water separately.
- Sprayer finish matches that of the handles
- Can rotate 360 degrees for maximum coverage
- Easy to retract nylon braided hose up to 23-inches
- Matte black finish complements modern kitchens
- Lead-free construction
- The aerator is not made of durable plastic
- Deck plate gasket not included
4. DELTA B2310LF Deck-Mount Chrome Finish Dual Handle Kitchen Faucet
- Standard spout with 360-degrees swiveling design
- Maximum discharge rate of 1.8 GPM
- All parts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made of tough brass with a chrome finish
- 3-hole deck-style installation type
The Delta Faucet is a respected name in the kitchen faucet industry as far as providing well-made plumbing fixtures is concerned. The kitchen faucet stands out because it is made of brass materials that can withstand daily abuse. It is also backed by a limited warranty for its entire lifetime.
Additionally, you will be pleased to learn that you can rotate the spout of this unit 360 degrees. The feature comes in handy when you want extra workspace for washing larger dishes.
Apart from that, this double-handle kitchen sink faucet is outfitted with a washerless stem cartridge inside the valve. Consequently, this helps ensure water flows at a constant pressure throughout.
- Chrome finish is easy to keep clean
- Separate handle design for cold and hot water
- Easy to clean large items thanks to high arc faucet
- Quick to install with minimal tools
- Offers excellent value for money
- Does not work with a sprayer
- Leaks if not tightly installed
5. EZ-FLO 12″ x 2.5″ x 10.5″ Double-Handle Kitchen Faucet Without Spray
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
- Delivers up to 1.8 gallons of water per minute
- Ceramic cartridge offers lifetime drip-free usage
- Durable metal construction with few solid plastic parts
- 3-holes with an 8-inch center installation design
The faucet got you covered if you want an affordable double-handle kitchen faucet that will leave a long-lasting impression. The reason being it features a swan-style spout with a chrome finish to complement any modern kitchen decor.
The best part is that the faucet is certified by UPC and NSF for safety, quality, and sanitation. Besides, all the components are made from lead-free materials, including the aerators. This makes the product safe for drinking water.
In terms of construction, this unit is mainly made of hybrid metal materials with a few plastic components. So, you can bet it will take you many years before you need a replacement. This explains why the manufacturer also offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- Easy to install in less than 20 minutes
- The spout can easily swivel up to 180 degrees
- Offers a steady water flow with no dripping
- Beautiful polished finish
- High-quality construction for the price
- Faucet leaves little clearance for washing large pots
- Does not work with a sprayer
6. SHACO Stainless Steel High Arch 360 Swivel 2 Handle Kitchen Faucet
- Stainless steel construction with multi-layer finish
- Pull-out sprayer with 48-inch extended hose
- Free but limited lifetime part replacement
- Drip-free ceramic disc valves
- High arc and 360-degree swivel spout design
The SHACO two-handle kitchen faucet is another worthy product that stands out for its high arc spout. At 9.56 inches, this unit provides you with enough clearance to wash all-sized pots easily.
The faucet is easy to install. This is thanks to its quick connector installation design. You simply install it on the deck via the 3-holes option. And for the extra hole, you mount your side sprayer.
Another thing you will love about the kitchen faucet is its rust-resistant stainless steel body. It also features a multi-layer nickel brushed finish, making it more resistant to corrosion.
- Includes all the installation hardware
- Backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Easy to mount with little plumbing knowledge
- Stainless steel finish is stain and scratch-resistant
- Excellent water flow
- Hoses for hot and cold water are not included
- Sprayer may leak when water is turned off
7. Pfister Stainless Steel 2-Handle Kitchen Faucet
- Meets NSF safety requirements and is ADA compliant
- 3-hole deck installation
- 1.75 GPM maximum flow rate
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Never leak guarantee ceramic valve technology
The double-handle kitchen faucet from the Pfister brand stands out for its superior build quality. Unlike its competitors, it is equipped with advanced ceramic disc technology. The feature ensures the faucet is leak-free.
Made from stainless steel materials with all-brass water lines, this is a well-built 2 handle kitchen faucet. So, you don’t have to worry about rust, stains, or scratches. Even better, the manufacturer offers a free lifetime replacement for your peace of mind.
In addition, this product is fitted with a high spout design to provide you with as much clearance as possible. The spout also boasts excellent reach, and you can rotate it 360 degrees. This makes it easy to clean all the corners of your sink.
- Quick installation guide included for easy assembly
- Complies with the lead content requirements
- Backed by reliable customer support
- Makes washing larger pans and pots easier
- Lifetime guarantees against leaks
- No spray option
- Installation hardware not included
8. PARLOS High Arch Double Handle Kitchen Faucet
- 360-degree rotatable and high arc spout
- 3-hole centerset mounting design
- Built-in Neoperl aerator for restricted flow
- Made of metal materials with a brushed nickel finish
- A maximum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute
The PARLOS 8 Inch Demeter 14138 double-handle kitchen faucet is one of the easiest-to-install kitchen faucets available. This is because it boasts a 3-step only installation process and comes with all the necessary mounting hardware.
You will also be happy to hear that the kitchen faucet is outfitted with a Neoperl aerator. This feature helps ensure efficient water flow. In addition, the faucet boasts double levers, allowing you to adjust the water volume and temperature to your liking easily.
Something else you will love about this unit is its rotatable and high arc spout design. Thanks to this feature, you will have much room in the sink to clean your extra-large pots.
- Comes with supply hoses and a side sprayer
- Cartridge designed for leak-free performance
- Resistant to water stains
- Excellent water pressure from the sprayer
- Pull-out sprayer design for efficient cleaning
- The sprayer may slowly drip over time
- Not compatible with water filter attachments
9. Peerless Claymore Durable Double Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Lifetime limited warranty on faucet and finish
- The maximum flow rate is 1.8 GPH
- Meets standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Acts
- 4-hole deck installation option
- Powerful side sprayer with a retractable hose
Looking for a 2 handle kitchen faucet to complement your contemporary kitchen style without breaking the bank? The faucet is worth considering as it features a polished chrome finish with a matching sprayer.
This double-handle kitchen faucet also stands out for its durability. The outer parts are made of rust-resistant brass with a chrome finish for enhanced strength. Meanwhile, the internal components, including the sprayer, are built from solid plastic materials.
Additionally, the faucet has a side sprayer featuring a retractable hose. Therefore, you can easily clean up messes in the kitchen, including hard-to-reach spots. Even better, the spout is rotatable up to 360 degrees to ensure you have more workspace for various sink activities.
- Easy to follow instructions for quick assembly
- Excellent build quality for the price
- Chrome finish complements all-style kitchen decors
- Easy to operate by individuals with limited mobility
- Designed for leak-free performance
- Internal components made of plastics feel a bit flimsy
- Handles could get wobbly after a couple of uses
10. Dura Non-Metallic Two-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Sink Faucet
- A flow rate of 2 Gallons Per Minute
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made of rust-resistance Plastic material
- Pull-down sprayer
- Compliant with lead-free regulations
Looking for an affordable two-handle kitchen faucet? You should consider the unit that boasts 2 function heads. You just turn the sprayer head slightly to the left to use the spray or stream function. And for added control, you can rotate the spout up to 360 degrees.
The 2 handle kitchen faucet is easy to install on your deck or kitchen sink. But if you decide to mount it on the deck, you can use the included plate to cover any unused holes.
In terms of durability, this unit is constructed from high-strength plastic materials. Meanwhile, the sprayer head is made of thermal insulating plastic materials to withstand high and low temperatures.
- Built from safe and eco-friendly materials
- Sturdy construction with a tight weave
- Long spout offers good clearance
- Easy to operate by individuals with limited mobility
- The sprayer has a quick-connect design for easy installation
- May leak around the handle area over time
- Nozzle falls apart easily
Factors to Consider Before Buying Double Handle Kitchen Faucet
The first feature to consider is the durability of the faucet or simply what materials it is made of. Most models are made of stainless steel or brass, the most durable. These two materials are corrosion resistant, have high strength, and with pleasing aesthetics.
However, some units are made of ABS plastic, which is not as long-lasting as steel or brass. This is especially true for the internal components.
Number of Mounting Holes
This feature is a must consider if you are replacing an old kitchen faucet. This is because your new double handle kitchen faucet must match the number of existing holes in the sink.
For instance, if your sink has 4 mounting holes, you should get a faucet with an equal number of holes. However, you could still get a unit with four holes even when your sink has three. In this case, you simply use a deck plate to cover the extra hole.
Style and Finishes
2 handle kitchen faucets come in different styles and finishes. So, getting a set that blends perfectly with the look of your kitchen is essential. The most common types of finishes you will find are chrome, brushed nickel, and stainless steel.
All these finishes are sleek and will complement traditional and modern kitchen styles. However, stainless steel is the best in terms of durability, followed by brushed nickel and chrome.
Spout Height and Design
Depending on your needs, you could get a two-handle kitchen sink faucet with a high or low arc spout.
Of course, a high arc spout is better as it allows for enough clearance when cleaning big pots. And for added control, you could consider a fixture that can swivel 180 or 360 degrees.
Warranty and Return Policy
Another feature to consider is the warranty of the double-handle kitchen faucet for your peace of mind. This is because while most products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, others are not.
Apart from this, a product with a 30 or 90-day return policy would be better than one without.
A sprayer function is a nice feature on your 2 handle kitchen faucet. It makes kitchen chores a breeze because you can direct the water to every corner of your sink. However, not every product has this function.
Now, you can choose between a side sprayer or a pull-down design. But overall, a side sprayer offers better convenience.
All these faucet models are designed to be mounted on the deck at an 8-inch center set. Even so, some are easier to install than others and will probably take you less than 20 minutes to put together.
This is because some products come with all the necessary mounting hardware and clear installation instructions, but others don’t.
Benefits of Two Handle Kitchen Faucets
So, why invest in the double-handle kitchen faucet and not a one-handle design? Here are some of the key reasons.
These faucets have one handle for cold water and the other for hot water. This allows for a more precise choice of water temperature. As such, you don’t have to worry about accidentally turning in the hot water function.
Compared to one-handle kitchen faucets, a double-handle will look more aesthetically pleasing in any kitchen. You just get a style that matches your kitchen’s unique decor.
Besides allowing for temperature control, this type of faucet lets you control the water flow. You can reduce or increase the water volume for hot and cold water anytime.
Easier to Manage Leaks
When the handle starts leaking, you can still use your faucet while waiting for the plumber to repair the leakage. You simply switch off the cartridge valve of the leaking handle and use the other one.
These units might be a little more expensive than their single-handle counterparts. However, you can still find high-quality yet affordable dual-handle kitchen faucets.
Key Takeaway for Choosing the Best Two Handle Kitchen Faucet
All the above products I have reviewed are worth considering. This is because they are durable and reliable and have all received excellent reviews on various independent websites.
However, the Delta Faucet Windemere 21996LF is the top pick for many good reasons. First, this faucet is compliant with ADA requirements. Therefore, the elderly or people with limited mobility can comfortably use it.
In addition, it is equipped with a side sprayer and a retractable hose. So, you will find cleaning every corner of your sink easier. Besides that, the faucet is constructed from stainless steel materials and a chrome finish for a durable and seamless look.
Also, this best 2-handle kitchen faucet comes with a high arc spout that can rotate 360 degrees for added flexibility. The best part is that it does not spray water all over despite its efficient flow rate.
Sometimes you may notice water puddles under your sink, yet you cannot spot the leak, which can be frustrating. This means you have to figure out the source of the mystery water on your own. Because...
Dripping Grohe faucets are a common concern in the average household. The procedures for diagnosing and fixing this problem are often relatively straightforward. Consider the possible causes and...