Tall kitchen sink faucets continue to grow in popularity because of their ability to complement the look of modern-style kitchens. But besides being sleek, the best tall kitchen faucet models are user-friendly for tall persons and those with limited mobility.
However, tall kitchen faucets stand out because of the amount of clearance they offer in the sink. Therefore, you can easily wash oversized cookware or fill large pots with water inside the sink area. These units also ensure increased water pressure thanks to their high arc spout.
However, tall kitchen sink faucets are not made equally. Some are constructed from stainless steel materials and others brass. Also, some have two water spray settings, while others have three.
Extra High Kitchen Faucets
Top 10 Best Tall Kitchen Faucet Reviews:
1. Delta Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
- Measures 14.88 inches tall with 9.75 inches reach
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
- 360-degree swivel spout with high-arc design
- Two-function wand with hot and cold indicators
- Zinc construction with brushed finish
The Delta Faucet 198141F-SP Keel is a trending tall kitchen faucet for many reasons. One of its outstanding features is the integrated magnet in the sprayer. The device allows the sprayer to automatically snap back into place when you’re not using it.
This faucet is 14.88 inches high and has a spout reach of 9.75 inches. Therefore, it is sure to make everyday kitchen tasks a breeze. Even better, it comes with a 20-inch-long retractable hose, and the spout can rotate all around for added convenience.
In addition, this single-handle tall kitchen faucet spray holes feature a touch-clean design. So, you just use your fingers to wipe away the dirt on the holes.
- Offers two powerful spray options
- Includes everything for easy 1 or 3-hole installation
- ADA compliant
- Sleek design for a contemporary style
- Easy to control water flow
- Sprayer is too powerful for some people’s liking
- Installation instructions are a bit unclear
2. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Tall Kitchen Faucet
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Stainless steel construction with brushed nickel finish
- High arc and 360-degree rotatable spout
- 15.7 inches tall with an 8.5 inches spout reach
- 3-way spray modes
The WEWE Single Handle Kitchen Faucet gets a lot of impressive reviews because of its sleek design. Not to mention, you can get it in up to 7 finishes. So, you will have an easy time finding a style to match your modern kitchen’s look.
Another impressive thing about the kitchen faucet is its 3-way spray functions, including stream, spray, and pause.
You can use the pause mode to stop the flow and the spray for rinsing. And when you want to fill water, you use the stream setting.
Installation is easy, whether on single or three-hole configurations. This is because the water line and pull-down hose come pre-assembled in the faucet.
- Easy to control temperature and flow via toggle switch
- Made of rust-resistant finish
- No need for a plumber during installation
- Leak-proof construction
- Lightweight but solid
- No hot or cold-water indicators
- Does not easily snap back after retracting it
3. Arofa A01LY Commercial Modern Single Hole Tall Kitchen Faucet
- 5-year warranty and 30-days money-back guarantee
- Easy to operate 3-way outlet water functions
- Measures 15.7 inches tall with an 8.5 inches spout reach
- Made of solid brass with corrosion-resistant brushed nickel finish
- One or three-hole installation with deck plate
Offering the best in durability, reliability, and stability, the kitchen faucet with sprayer is a great buy. It stands out for its all-metal construction and premium ceramic valve, ensuring long-lasting performance.
In addition, this unit features three outlet water effect settings. You can choose stream, spray, or pause modes via a toggle switch. Also, you can easily adjust the volume and temperature of the water.
With a spout reach of 8.5 inches and 15.7 inches in height, the high-end kitchen faucet makes cleaning oversized pots easy. The best part is that you can rotate the spout 360 degrees for extra clearance in the sink.
- Extendable spray head with three functions
- Easy to clean and durable multi-layer finish
- Perfect for commercial and residential use
- Backed by 24/7 customer support
- Plumber-free easy installation
- Some components are made of plastic
- Drips, if not installed correctly
4. Delta Faucet Antoni Black Commercial Style Tall Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
- Clear hot and cold indicator markings
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Two spray functions
- High arc and 360-degree rotatable gooseneck spout
- 20.25 inches tall with a 9.63 inches spout reach
Here comes another tall kitchen faucet from the manufacturer, Delta Faucet. One thing that sets it apart from the competition is its built-in durable seal. The valve features patented diamond technology, ensuring leak-free performance for a lifetime.
Measuring 20.25 inches high, this is an extra tall kitchen faucet with a spout reach of 9.63 inches. Therefore, you will have a lot of workspaces in the sink for cleaning all-sized pots.
Another impressive thing about this product is its integrated InnoFlex supply lines, designed to further eliminate leak points. This unit also has a powerful magnet to keep the sprayer in place when not in use.
- Includes a 20-inch retractable hose for extra convenience
- Fits any sink with one or three holes
- Easy to clean spray holes with a touch of a finger
- Made of solid zinc materials
- Matte black finish perfect for modern kitchen styles
- Only has two water spray settings
- Sprayer does not pull down long enough
5. Kraus Artec Pro Commercial Style Kitchen Faucet
- All-metal construction body with steel spring spout
- Faucet is 24.75 inches tall with a 7.13 inches reach
- 360-degree rotatable high arc spout
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Two function water outlet effect
This is one of the finest tall kitchen faucets for residential and commercial kitchen sinks. And not just because of its extra tall design at 24.75 inches but also its exceptional quality.
Like our top pick, this extra tall kitchen faucet is fitted with a magnet. This helps ensure the spray head snaps back into place when not in use. In addition, the sprayer features rotatable pot filler and pre-rinse functions, making cleaning any mess in the kitchen a breeze.
As one of the finest tall industrial-looking kitchen faucets, this unit is constructed from brass and stainless steel materials. It also boasts a wear-resistant and non-fading brushed finish for enhanced durability.
- Available in multiple modern finish options
- Rubber nozzles are easy to clean
- Single lever handle can rotate 90 degrees forward
- Easy to install without any adapters
- Quality construction
- Does not have an extended pull-out hose
- Has only one hole installation option
6. WEWE Single Handle Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet
- 360-degree rotating spout with pull-out sprayer
- Made of lead-free and stainless steel materials
- Faucet height is 16.9 inches, and spout reach is 8.8 inches
- 3 easy to adjust water flow settings
- Precise temperature and flow control via a single handle
Looking for an easy-to-clean single-handle tall kitchen faucet? This unit is constructed from a brushed nickel finish resistant to water spots and fingerprints. It also features a quality plastic nozzle that you can easily clean without chemical cleaners.
What’s more? The faucet boasts 3 flow settings for convenient multitasking. You can use the stream mode for water filling, sweep mode, or spray function for blasting away tough dirt.
Aside from that, this high arc kitchen faucet features a 20-inch-long extendable hose that gives you generous reach. The hose also boasts smooth docking technology so that it retracts and docks when you let it go.
- Pre-assemble supply lines for easy installation
- Long-lasting and leak-free cartridge
- Installation is one or three holes
- Easy to change functions with a touch of a button
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Requires an adapter that is not included
- The gooseneck quickly gets loose
7. OWOFAN Commercial Solid Brass Single Handle Extra High Kitchen Faucet
- 5-year warranty service and 90-day return policy
- 360-degree rotation nozzle with high arc spout
- Two-way water spray settings
- Solid and lead-free brass construction
- 16-inches tall design with a 6.8 inches spout-reach
The OWOFAN extra high kitchen faucet is another excellent pick that stands out for its quality construction. Its pull-down hose, for example, is braided precisely to resist burrs, heat, and deformation. The rest of the faucet is constructed from lead-free solid brass for safe and long-term use.
Something else you will love about the kitchen faucet is its premium multi-layer finish. The coating helps protect the spout from rust, tarnish, and corrosion, making it easier to clean.
Additionally, this high-arc kitchen faucet is fitted with a convenient toggle switch. This enables you to choose between the aerated stream and pre-rinse spray functions. Meanwhile, the single-handle design allows you to control the temperature and flow volume of water easily.
- Ideal for commercial and residential usage
- Mounting hardware included for easy DIY installation
- Competitively priced
- Excellent water pressure
- Heavy-duty construction for superior durability
- Does not include deck plate in the kit
- Instructions are poorly written
8. FORIOUS Brush Nickel Commercial Spring Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer
- Fingerprint-resistant brushed nickel finish
- Pull-out sprayer design with 2 spray modes
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Extra tall at 20.08 inches with an 8.66 inches spout reach
- Made of SUS 304 stainless steel materials
Need an affordable yet high-quality tall kitchen faucet with a sprayer? You should consider this unit made of eco-friendly and lead-free 304 stainless steel materials. So, besides being durable, it is also safe for drinking water use.
Installation is easy, too, in part because the faucet features a quick connect hose. Therefore, anyone can quickly install it within 15 minutes on one- or three-hole sink configurations. Besides, it comes with a deck plate to shield unused holes.
Aside from that, the extra tall kitchen faucet is integrated with two functions. You can toggle between the stream and spray modes when you want to fill pots with water or rinse dirty utensils.
- Spout can easily rotate 360 degrees
- Made of rust and corrosion-resistant finish
- Easy to clean spray holes with just a finger
- Inexpensive but solidly built
- High-pressure sprayer makes cleaning chores easy
- The quality of the nozzle could be better
- The on and off temperature button is not securely fitted
9. GIMILI High Arc Stainless Steel Single Handle Spring Kitchen Faucet
- Faucet is 16.3 inches tall with an 8.26 spout reach
- 5-year warranty and lifetime customer support
- Resists water spots, rust, and fingerprints
- Compliant with lead-free regulations
- Heavy-duty brass construction
Here I’ve got another single rather than double-handle tall kitchen faucet worth considering if you’re on a budget. But despite its price, it has premium features such as a 360-degree rotating spout. This makes it an excellent choice for single and double-bowl sinks.
In terms of construction, the faucet is made of lead-free brass, and the spout is stainless steel for superior durability. The unit also boasts easy to clean brushed nickel finish that is durable enough to withstand daily abuse.
Similar to most products in this review, this high arc kitchen faucet is equipped with a two-function sprayer. You can toggle between spray and stream for effortless cleanup.
- Superior quality spring that will not deform
- Easy DIY or professional installation
- Easy to swivel for single or dual bowl kitchen sinks
- High-quality build for the price
- Tremendous pressure for spray and stream functions
- Sprayer does not retract smoothly on its own
- Does not come with a deck plate
10. VFAUOSIT Brushed Nickel Commercial High Arc Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
- Faucet height is 14.2 inches, and the spout-reach 8.2 inches
- Pressure and temperature-resistant PEX hose
- Memory function for water spray modes
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Made of eco-friendly stainless steel materials
Last but not least, I’ve got this affordable and versatile kitchen faucet with sprayer. Besides using it in the kitchen, you can install the tap in the bar, camper, or laundry sink. This is because it is built to fit beneath most cabinets with its 14.2 inches tall design.
Additionally, like most tall industrial-looking kitchen faucets, this model is integrated with three functions. You can select between stream, spray, and pause settings to match different kitchen tasks. And for added convenience, you can swivel the spout 360 degrees out of the way when cleaning large cookware.
Another outstanding feature of this faucet is its heavy-duty construction. It is made of SUS 304 stainless steel and features a 7-layer finish to ensure over 10 years of longevity.
- Sturdy and rust-resistant brushed nickel finish
- Comes with a pre-installed hose for easy assembly
- Commercial and residential style
- Precise temperature and pressure control
- Designed for only one-hole installation
- Nozzle is made of plastic materials
Best Tall Kitchen Faucet Buying Guide
When shopping for tall kitchen faucets, knowing what features to look out for is essential. These features are:
1. Faucet Height and Spout Reach
Not every kitchen faucet model that claims to be tall is as high as required. If you want a tall kitchen faucet, you should get a unit with a height of at least 14 inches. As for the spout reach measurements, I don’t recommend anything below 6.5 inches.
The top-rated tall kitchen faucet units are made from different materials and finishes. These include stainless steel, brass, zinc, and ABS plastic. While brass and zinc faucets are long-lasting, units made of stainless steel offer better durability.
However, brass has better corrosive properties. ABS plastic is equally good as it is resistant to chemical corrosion and boasts high tensile strength. Brushed nickel is the best finish because it is rust and fingerprint-resistant.
3. Handle Design
Tall kitchen sink faucets are available in single and double handle designs. However, single-handle units are more user-friendly than double handle tall kitchen faucet models. They are also easier to install and use since you can turn them on with your elbow or wrist.
Dual-handle tall kitchen faucets are also an excellent choice when it comes to managing leaks. This is because when one handle leaks, you can use the extra one before the leakage is fixed. More so, they are stylish.
4. Water Flow Settings
You will realize that single-handle tall kitchen faucets come with either two or three water flow functions. Of course, units with three settings offer more versatility than their two counterparts.
However, if you don’t need a pause function, you can choose a faucet with only two flow settings. These include stream and spray modes.
Tall faucets are easy to install, especially those with handle design. So, in terms of installation, you should consider the number of mounting holes the faucet has. Some models come with just a single mounting hole, while others have three or four.
Generally, if your sink has the one-hole mounting option, you should get a tall faucet with just one hole. But if it has three or four, you can install a faucet with any number of holes. You just use a base plate to shield the unutilized holes.
Most kitchen faucets are covered by a lifetime limited warranty. This means the manufacturer is willing to replace the faucet if it breaks over its lifetime but only some parts.
However, some manufacturers only provide a 5-year warranty which is equally good for your peace of mind. But of course, the longer the warranty period, the better.
7. Extra Features
Some kitchen faucet models have additional features that make them even more user-friendly. These include magnetic docking to keep the sprayer in place when not in use and a 360-degree rotatable spout. Other features are spray holes with a touch-clean design and retractable hoses.
How Tall Should My Kitchen Faucet Be?
This depends on various factors, like whether you want a low or high-arc kitchen faucet. If it is a low-arc kitchen faucet, it should not be taller than 8 inches from the deck.
Meanwhile, a high arc faucet should not be shorter than 14 inches. This means it can be as tall as 20 or 25 inches, with a spout between 6.8 and 9.75 inches. However, you must consider if there is any cabinet or window above your kitchen sink that could impede the faucet.
Benefits of Using a Tall Kitchen Faucet
A tall kitchen faucet offers several benefits compared to a medium or small-sized unit. These include:
One of the main benefits of a tall kitchen faucet is that it offers ample clearance in the sink. As a result, this makes it easy to clean oversized pots or stacks of dishes.
Excellent Water Pressure
Tall kitchen sink faucets also feature long spouts up to 9.75 inches. Because of the high arc spout, water tends to flow with high pressure. This makes it easy to clean any mess in the sink.
Compared to a standard-sized unit, a double handle tall kitchen faucet is the best option for modern-style kitchens. The faucet’s extended height creates a bold visual statement in any kitchen.
Protects Your Back
A tall kitchen faucet releases water much higher than a standard-size unit. Therefore, if you are a tall person, you won’t have to bend or strain your back while using the faucet.
This type of kitchen faucet is designed to swivel 360-degree. This feature, combined with its tall design, makes it perfect for kitchen sinks with more than one bowl.
The best tall kitchen sink faucets are constructed from durable materials like stainless steel, brass, and zinc. They are also easy to install and feature a height of at least 14 inches. These faucets come with a 5-year or lifetime limited warranty for added peace of mind.
Now, while all the above products meet this criterion, the Delta Faucet Keele Spotshield Stainless Kitchen Faucet is the top pick. At 14.88 inches, the tall faucet can fit in any kitchen, including those with cabinets above. In addition, it features a powerful magnet to enable the sprayer to snap back and stay docked after use.
Another thing I love about this unit is its integrated hot and cold indicators on the single handle. I hope the 10 tall kitchen faucets are the best, especially for high-water flow performance.
Sometimes you may notice water puddles under your sink, yet you cannot spot the leak, which can be frustrating. This means you have to figure out the source of the mystery water on your own. Because...
Dripping Grohe faucets are a common concern in the average household. The procedures for diagnosing and fixing this problem are often relatively straightforward. Consider the possible causes and...