Getting the best bathroom faucets for low water pressure can help reduce your overall water and energy bills. We’ve picked out our top 10.
These units boast flow rates of as low as 0.5 gallons per minute up to 1.5 GPM. And the less water you use, the lower your energy costs. But here is the thing; some bathroom sink faucets for low pressure offer better features than others.
For instance, some models come with bathroom sink drain assembly and are WaterSense certified, but others don’t. In addition, some faucets are ADA compliant and made of brass materials while others boast stainless steel construction.
For this reason, choosing the best faucet amongst the market’s many available options can be challenging. Below, we’ve rounded up the top best models to help you make an informed decision.
Top Bathroom Faucets for Low Water Pressure
Best Bathroom Faucets For Low Water Pressure
1. Moen Eva Brushed Nickel Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet for Low Water Pressure with Drain Assembly
- Maximum flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute
- WaterSense certified and ADA compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 3-hole deck centerset installation design
- Stainless steel construction
Moen brings you this bathroom faucet for low water pressure that ticks all the boxes. For starters, it boasts a high-arc design at 6.19 inches. This ensures you have adequate clearance underneath the spout. The best part is that it has a drain assembly for quick installation.
In terms of flow rate, this low-pressure bathroom faucet boasts a low-flow aerator. It runs at only 1.2 GPM, providing you with a constant aerated water stream. Even better, the faucet is WaterSense certified to conserve water without compromising performance.
For long-lasting performance, this bathroom faucet for low water pressure features all-metal construction. In addition, the tap is made of a brushed nickel finish, giving it an eye-catching look and enhancing its durability.
- Two-handle lever for easy temperature control
- Available in 3 different attractive finishes
- Clear installation instructions included
- Provides clean and quiet water flow
- Swan-like spout design offers an elegant look
- The neck is not long enough at 3.88 inches
- Few complaints about missing parts
2. Delta Faucet 2 Handle Commercial Bathroom Faucet for Low Water Pressure
- Built from solid brass materials and chrome finish
- 5-year limited warranty
- ADA compliant for commercial use
- Vandal-resistant low-arc spout with non-aerating spray
- Dual handles with color-coded tip-action
If you are looking for a commercial-style faucet, this unit by Delta Faucet is an excellent choice. This is because the handle actuator and spray outlet are both vandal-resistant. In addition, the 2 handles faucet boast a metering design, so you don’t have to worry about someone leaving the water running.
Similar to our top pick, this unit also features a 3-hole installation option and is easy to assemble. You can mount it on the deck or the wall. However, it does not come with a drain assembly.
You will also be pleased to learn that this bathroom faucet for low water pressure comes fitted with an aerator. Therefore, its maximum flow rate is only 0.5 gallons per minute. And thanks to its low water pressure, the faucet is WaterSense certified.
- Chrome finish for enhanced durability
- Handles come with 1/4-turn stops
- Easy to install and regulate water flow
- Made of industrial-grade brass materials
- Perfect for the kids’ bathroom
- A few missing pieces
- It can be hard to adjust the water run time
3. Phiestina 8 Inch 2 Handle Lead- Free Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop Up Drain
- Maximum water pressure is 1.2 GPM
- Faucet made of stainless steel with brushed nickel finish
- Built-in anti-clogging strainer in the pop-up drain
- Lifetime warranty and customer support
- 360-degree rotatable spout
The Phiestina 8 Inch 2 Handle Bathroom Faucet stands out for its swivel design. Simply, you can rotate the spout 360-degree for ease of cleaning even the hard-to-reach spots. Another outstanding feature of this unit is its cross-shaped handles that allow effortless turning on and off.
Featuring quick-connect technology, this bathroom faucet for low water pressure is easy to assemble on 3-holes decks by yourself. Also included in the kit are water supply lines and a pop-up copper drain for quick installation.
If that’s not enough, the faucet is fitted with a precision aerator to reduce water flow and splashing. Therefore, the flow rate is restricted to a maximum of 1.2 GPM.
- Made of lead-free and corrosion-resistant materials
- Comes with an easy-to-install drain
- 2 handles allow for precise water temperature control
- Comes with a high-density and quick-connect hose
- Easy to clean with only a damp cloth
- Not WaterSense certified
- It can be hard to clean around the tight corners
4. Moen Brantford Chrome Two-Handle Low-Arc Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Meets WaterSense requirements for water efficiency
- Made of only metal materials
- Delivers an aerated stream of 1.2 GPM at maximum
- 4-inch centerset installation design on 3-hole sinks
Here comes another high-quality bathroom faucet for low water pressure from the Moen brand. However, this model features a mirror-like chrome finish instead of brushed nickel. Therefore, it is sure to work with any bathroom decorating style.
This high flow bathroom faucet is outfitted with a chrome aerator kit for reduced water pressure. So, you can expect it to deliver a maximum of 1.2 gallons per minute, ideal for everyday tasks.
Something else you will love about this faucet is its two-handle design, making it user-friendly for people with disabilities. The handles also allow you to adjust the water temperature with minimal effort. For this reason, this unit is ADA-compliant.
- Beautiful high-reflective chrome finish
- Warranty covers finish defects, leaks, and drips
- Handles have a solid and smooth feel
- Easy to install even without the instructions
- Chrome finish is easy to clean
- The aerator is prone to clogging
- Customer service could be better
5. Phiestina 3-Hole 8-Inch Oil Rubbed Bronze Bathroom Faucet for Low Water Pressure
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Quick connect technology for easy installation
- Built-in water-saving NEOPERL aerator
- Stainless steel construction with an oil-rubbed finish
- Maximum flow rate of 1.2 GPM
Next, we’ve got this low-flow bathroom faucet with a copper drain designed for leak-free and long-lasting durability. Unlike other products, this faucet’s drain features an anti-clogging filter to prevent blockage. It is also easier to install, thanks to its pop-up design.
Another impressive feature of this high flow bathroom faucet with an aerator is that it is made with lead-free materials. For this reason, it is both NSF and CUPC certified. This makes it safe for daily use.
The Phiestina bathroom faucet is super easy to install on the deck of any bathroom sink with three holes. Of course, this is thanks to its quick connect design. Not to mention, the package comes with everything you need to mount it in place.
- Handles for cold and hot water are clearly marked
- Durable and beautiful-looking finish
- The 2-handle design offers precise control
- Excellent quality for the price
- No leaks or backsplash messes
- Stains easily if you don’t clean it regularly
- Not WaterSense certified
6. BWE Brushed Nickel 1 Hole Bathroom Faucets with Supply Hose Combo Parts
- Rust and scratch-resistant brushed nickel finish
- Single-hole installation option only
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Up to 1.2 gallons per minute of flow rate
- Manufactured from lead-free brass materials
This product is worth considering if you are on a tight budget and looking for a simple bathroom faucet. Unlike pricey models, this bathroom faucet for low water pressure boasts a single handle for precise water flow and temperature adjustments. It also flaunts a non-splashing waterfall spout, offering an alluring water presentation.
Something else you will love about this bathroom faucet without flow restrictor is its low and steady water pressure. With a maximum flow rate of 1.2 GPM, this unit can help you reduce unnecessary water wastage.
You will also be happy to know that this high flow bathroom faucet is constructed from solid brass materials. Also, it comes in a brushed nickel finish for added protection against rust, corrosion, and scratches.
- All mounting hardware included for easy installation
- Available in a variety of sleek finishes
- Includes deck plate for covering unutilized holes
- Relatively inexpensive
- Heavy-duty construction
- Drain assembly not included
- Only has a one-hole installation option
7. WOWOW 1 Handle Low Arc Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet with Pop Up Drain Assembly
- 5-year quality-guarantee warranty
- 3-hole centerset installation design
- Made of stainless steel and zinc alloy materials
- Up to 1.2 gallons per minute of water flow rate
- 90-degree single rotating handle for precise control
While this is a high flow bathroom faucet, it does come with a built-in high-quality ABS aerator. This is to help ensure low pressure of up to 1.2 GMP and save up to 50% water. The best thing about the aerator is you can easily take it down and clean it.
In terms of durability, this faucet does not disappoint despite its low price. This is because it is made of premium zinc alloy and stainless materials. And for enhanced long-lasting performance, this unit features a 5-layer brushed nickel finish.
The best part about this high flow bathroom faucet is it comes with a drain assembly. Also included are installation accessories, deck plate, and instructions for easy installation on sinks with 3-hole configurations.
- User-friendly for individuals with limited mobility
- Includes easy-to-clean and high-quality nozzle
- The durable finish resists water spots and fingerprints
- Easy to maintain and keep clean
- Meets lead-free requirements
- Supply lines are sold separately
- The lift rod is relatively thin
8. KES 4 Inches Matte Black Bathroom Faucet for Low Water Pressure
- High-quality lead-free copper and brass construction
- Maximum 2.2 GPM flow rate
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 2 or 3-hole deck installation options
- Easy to remove and clean multi-mesh nozzle
The KES Matte Black Bathroom Faucet includes premium supply hoses in the kit, featuring nylon braided construction. Therefore, the hoses will not rust or corrode due to chemicals. Meanwhile, the hose’s inner tubing boasts PEX materials, making it safe for drinking water.
Another thing that stands out about this high flow bathroom faucet is its 2.2 GPM maximum flow rate. And since this pressure is a little high, the faucet features an easy-to-clean multi-mesh aerator for low flow.
You will also be pleased to learn that this unit is made of lead-free, premium-grade brass and copper materials. So, not only is it durably constructed, but it’s also safe for drinking water. Even better, this black finish faucet is resistant to corrosion.
- Quick and easy installation
- Comes in 5 beautiful finish options to choose from
- Includes supply lines and all the mounting hardware
- Perfect for modern bathroom styles
- Durable and offers good value for money
- Drain assembly not included
- The finish is prone to fading
9. Phiestina 3-Hole Low-Arch Widespread Bathroom Faucets with Valve and Metal Pop-Up Drain
- Up to 1.2 GPM flow rate with integrated aerator
- Professional customer support and lifetime warranty
- Quick-connect easy-to-install technology
- Made of superior-quality copper and stainless steel materials
- Integrated anti-clogging basket strainer
The Phiestina is a reputable brand for providing high-quality and affordable high flow bathroom faucets. This model, for example, stands out because it is certified by NSF 61 and CUPC to be lead-free. So, you can safely use it daily.
This bathroom faucet for low water pressure is also engineered with a NEOPERL aerator, providing up to a 1.2 GPM flow rate. So, you get to save water in the long run. Even better, the aerator is easy to clean with a touch of a finger.
Apart from that, the product comes with a pop-up drain assembly made of copper materials for a longer lifespan. However, the entire faucet, including the double handles, is built from rust-resistant stainless steel.
- No need for a plumber to help with the installation
- Basket strainer prevents drain clogging
- Supply hose made of solid nylon braiding
- Backed by the industry’s best warranty
- Easy to control water volume and temperature
- Black paint comes off if cleaned with chemical cleaners
- The hose is relatively short
10. BWE Brushed Nickel Single Handle Modern Waterfall Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly
- Installation is for one- or three-hole configurations
- Ceramic disc offers drip-free and long-lasting operation
- Maximum water pressure is 1.2 GPM
- Constructed from brass and brushed nickel finish
- Covered by a lifetime limited warranty
The BWE brand brings you this single-handle bathroom faucet designed for durability and ease of use. So, kids and persons with disabilities can adjust water volume and temperature with minimal effort via the single-lever handle.
This bathroom faucet for low water pressure comes with everything you need for quick installation right out of the box. You get mounting accessories, a drain assembly, and hoses for cold and hot water.
Additionally, it has a low flow at 1.2 GPM, unlike a bathroom faucet without a flow restrictor. But you still get a steady stream thanks to the spout’s waterfall design.
- Drain assembly comes with an overflow feature
- Simple to set up and use
- Water flows like a gentle waterfall
- Well-built with heavy-duty materials
- Reasonably priced for the quality you get
- The quality of the supply lines could be better
- Few complaints about weak water flow
How to Determine Which Bathroom Faucet Is Best For Low Water Pressure
Need help choosing the right bathroom faucet for low water pressure? Here is a guide with the critical features to consider before making your purchase.
The flow rate is expressed in gallons per minute (GPM). A high flow bathroom faucet typically has a higher flow rate than a faucet for low water pressure.
That said, most low-pressure faucets have a maximum flow rate of 1.2 GPM. However, any unit with a flow rate ranging from 0.5 to 2.0 GPM is considered an excellent choice for low water pressure.
If you want long-lasting faucet sets for low water pressure, you should choose one made of high-quality materials. These include stainless steel, zinc, brass, or copper materials.
However, stainless steel faucets are the best overall because they are lead-free, easy to clean, durable, and environmentally friendly. Units made from brass, copper, and zinc are long-lasting and can stand up to high use. However, copper faucets offer better antimicrobial properties.
Type of faucet
The best bathroom faucet for low water pressure comes in two main types. We have a single and double handle design. A single-handle faucet only has one lever for adjusting water temperature and volume, making it more user-friendly.
Double handle units, on the hand, have separate handles for added flexibility. They also feature a widespread design. As such, you will find them sleeker than one-handle units. However, they are a little pricey.
Built-in flow aerator or restrictor
A bathroom faucet without flow restrictor or aerator will not provide low water pressure compared to a unit with one.
So, you must look for taps with a built-in aerator or nozzle to reduce water flow. Also, make sure the aerator is easy to remove and clean, plus it’s made of durable materials like ABS plastic.
Generally, most low and high flow bathroom faucet models feature a brushed nickel finish. This finish type is not only durable and sleek, but also easy to clean and maintain.
You will also come across units made of beautiful black, oil-rubbed, or chrome finish and are best for modern-style baths. These finishes are also long-lasting, but the black finish is highly prone to peeling.
All bathroom faucet sets for low water pressure are designed to be mounted on the deck or the wall. However, these units come with a different number of mounting holes.
For example, some feature one-hole and others three-hole installation options. Unfortunately, a faucet with three holes will not work if your sink only has a single spot. But if your bathroom sink has three holes, you can install a faucet with one, two, or three holes.
A bathroom faucet for low water pressure that is WaterSense certified means it uses at least 20% less water. This is compared to units without this certification. So, you can consider getting a product with WaterSense certification for your peace of mind.
What Causes A Bathroom Faucet to Low Pressure?
There are many reasons why your faucet for water pressure increase could experience a slow water stream. These include:
Integrated low-flow aerator
Bathroom faucets may either come with a low or high-flow aerator threaded onto the spout head. A low-flow aerator on the faucet for water pressure increases helps limit water flow, causing low pressure.
Clogged aerator filter
An aerator also acts as a filter, collecting any dirt flowing through the supply lines to your bathroom sink. If you don’t remove this device and clean it regularly, it could clog up with debris, limiting water pressure.
Build-in flow restrictor
A faucet for water pressure increase should not have a flow restrictor. The restrictor, a small disc inserted inside the faucet, usually restricts water flow. It could cause low water pressure if it is clogged.
Partially opened shut-off valves
Water pressure may slow down if the shut-off valves below your sink are not completely opened. These valves must always stay open.
Clogged supply lines
Apart from the aerator, the supply lines for your low or high flow bathroom faucet may clog up. This could be due to the build-up of mineral deposits or debris, causing low water pressure problems.
How to Improve the Water Pressure in a Bathroom Sink?
Besides using a high flow faucet for low water pressure, here is a guide on improving the pressure.
Step 1: Check the flow restrictor
Start by removing the aerator and check for a small-sized plastic disc, which is the flow restrictor. Next, remove the disc and clean any visible dirt or grime. Then, put it back and test the water pressure.
Step 2: Clean the aerator
Remove the aerator if the water pressure is still low after cleaning the flow restrictor. Then, clean any dirt on the aerator and reinstall it inside your faucet for water pressure to increase.
Step 3: Check the shut-off valves
Next up, get underneath your bathroom sink and confirm if the hot and cold water valves are fully open.
Step 4: Flush the supply lines
First, close the water supply valves before opening your bathroom water faucet. Then, get a wrench and disconnect the supply lines. Next, turn on your water supply valves and let the water run for at least 10 seconds. Lastly, reinstall your supply lines.
Step 5: Get a new faucet
If all the above does not work, simply get a new high flow faucet for low water pressure.
How Do You Remove a Flow Restrictor From a Bathroom Faucet?
Removing a flow restrictor from a faucet for water pressure increase can help improve water flow. Here is how to do it using a wrench, towel, and screwdriver.
Step 1: Uninstall the aerator
If the flow restrictor is attached to the aerator, you need to first unscrew the aerator from the faucet. But first, cover the drain with a stopper or towel to prevent small pieces from falling inside the drain.
Then, use your hands because pliers could damage your faucet’s finish.
Step 2: Remove the flow restrictor
Next up, flip over the aerator and remove the built-in screen. Then, stick your fingers inside and remove the restrictor.
Alternatively, you could use a flat-head screwdriver but do it gently.
Step 3: Unscrew the flow restrictor from the faucet
Sometimes, the flow restrictor may be installed inside the faucet head and not the aerator. In this case, you simply use an adjustable wrench to unscrew it from your high-flow faucet for low water pressure.
However, you must put a rubber band around the flow restrictor. This ensures you don’t damage it with the wrench while applying pressure.
All the bathroom faucets we have reviewed in this guide are the best for low water pressure. This is because they have a flow rate ranging from 0.5 to 2.2 GPM. In addition, they are made from premium-quality materials and finishes for long-lasting performance, plus they are easy to install.
That said, our overall best bathroom sink faucet for low water pressure is the Moen Eva Brushed Nickel Centerset Faucet. First, we love that the faucet has double handles for precise temperature and volume control, plus it is ADA-compliant. We also love that its maximum flow rate is only 1.2 GPM and is WaterSense certified.
Aside from that, this bathroom faucet for low water pressure stands out for its stainless-steel construction and brushed nickel finish. Therefore, in terms of durability, it does not disappoint.